- My name is always mistaken for Natasha even though the spelling Natascha is a lot more common here. 🙄
- Oh, and people always assume that I’m Russian even though I am 100% German. A part of my family even originates from Northern Germany. 😅
- I used to go to Starbucks at least once a week back in 2014/15 but now I haven’t been there in almost a year. My favorite drink is the Iced Caramel Macchiato and I love love love their caramel brownies. 🤤
- I got my first iPhone in 2010, it was a 3G and I’ve only had iPhones ever since then.
- Scandinavia has my heart. Even though I’ve never been there, the pictures of the buildings and Northern landscapes made me fall in love with it and going there is definitely on my 2018 bucket list.
- I used to eat (mainly) vegan for about a year but then stopped at the end of 2016.
- I rarely ever drink alcohol but I’m a sucker for Mojitos and Hugo. 😍
- I love weightlifting but I despise cardio. 🙅🏽
- Eating healthy is very important to me but I’d never deny tacos. 😋
- My dream car is a Range Rover Evoque.
- My favorite food at the cinema is popcorn with cheese dip. Literally the highlight of every visit. 🤤
- I always sleep on my side and I’ve had a seal shaped body pillow for over 10 years now and even though I don’t have problems sleeping without it when I’m not home or when someone is sleeping over, I always need it when I’m sleeping alone in my bed. 😄
- I’ve always wanted to put myself out there. Back in 5th grade, me and a friend started our own ‘webshow’ which we uploaded to our own website but we obviously didn’t have much success. In 8th grade I bought my Canon because I wanted to start doing YouTube, which I didn’t do in the end. In addition to that I’ve had (maybe still have) an account on pretty much any social media platform but my main focus is on Instagram and, of course, this blog.
- I’ve always loved entertaining people. Back in about 2006-ish I would arrange ‘shows’ with my best friend and present them to my parents. 💃🏽
- To go with that, back in elementary school, maybe in second grade, I would write short stories and read them out to my classmates and even teachers.
- With that being said, I’ve always loved writing and expressing myself and my thoughts through writing. However, I can not draw at all. I remember when I had a pre-elementary-school-test, I would have to draw various things, which turned out so bad that my mom told me to write my name to show the doctor that I am capable of something. 😂
I hope this helped you get to know me a little bit better, I love these kind of posts because I love getting to know the actual person behind something. Let it be a blog, an Instagram, a company or even just a small account.
So feel free to tell me something about yourself in the comments. 🤗
You may also like: